Sadie loves her little activity mat - (a wonderful hand-me-down from Aunt Michelle and Carys). She plays on it almost everyday. Yesterday was especially fun, because Sadie pulled down her favorite animal from the mobile that hangs over the mat - her monkey.

First, she focused in on her monkey...

Then grabbed him and pulled him down (with a little help from Momma)

And held onto to him for thirty minutes, then for another twenty while Momma held her and walked around the house. So cute!
And here's a little video clip of what I get to hear everyday - Precious!
(Be patient - The first 30 seconds, I'm trying to elicit a response. You'll hear Sadie soon).

First, she focused in on her monkey...

Then grabbed him and pulled him down (with a little help from Momma)

And held onto to him for thirty minutes, then for another twenty while Momma held her and walked around the house. So cute!
And here's a little video clip of what I get to hear everyday - Precious!
(Be patient - The first 30 seconds, I'm trying to elicit a response. You'll hear Sadie soon).
What fun to be a mom!


No comments:
Post a Comment