We had a wonderful time last weekend with our family for Easter and did a great job taking lots of fabulous snapshots capturing the precious moments...but now many of them will not load onto the blog...so, I humbly submit a few of these (tiny) pictures so you all can see a bit of the fun.
FRIDAY
that afternoon, we went to visit with my grandparents, uncle (Graves),
aunt (Gaylynn) and my cousin (Rachel)

Here's Rachel with Sadie bug and Mimi

Uncle Graces with Sadie (later she attacked his shoelaces...maybe they looked edible?)
SATURDAY
Out for a stroll and lunch at the MOONSHINE Grill - Yum!

Sadie: just kickin' it

I know, this is a picture of food, but it was so pretty
and tasted AWESOME:
Cornflake fried chicken salad!

Sadie and I just after we (Jason and I) ate
SUNDAY
Easter egg hunt at the hotel

Sadie pondering..."what is this?"

Sadie's first taste of whipped cream...really really good vanilla whipped cream
and in the 200 pictures or so ( yup, that's right)
here's the only one of all three of us in our Easter duds.

that'll do
my parents stopped by the hotel before we drive home,
so they could see SADIE
(and, uh Jason and I)


Sadie likes glasses (thanks to Daddy)
that afternoon, we went to visit with my grandparents, uncle (Graves),
aunt (Gaylynn) and my cousin (Rachel)

Here's Rachel with Sadie bug and Mimi

Uncle Graces with Sadie (later she attacked his shoelaces...maybe they looked edible?)
SATURDAY
Out for a stroll and lunch at the MOONSHINE Grill - Yum!

Sadie: just kickin' it

I know, this is a picture of food, but it was so pretty
and tasted AWESOME:
Cornflake fried chicken salad!

Sadie and I just after we (Jason and I) ate
SUNDAY
Easter egg hunt at the hotel

Sadie pondering..."what is this?"

Sadie's first taste of whipped cream...really really good vanilla whipped cream
and in the 200 pictures or so ( yup, that's right)
here's the only one of all three of us in our Easter duds.

that'll do
my parents stopped by the hotel before we drive home,
so they could see SADIE
(and, uh Jason and I)


Sadie likes glasses (thanks to Daddy)


No comments:
Post a Comment