No, we did not really get into the NCAA tournament this year.
Our month was crazy...and ridiculously fun.

With some warm weather, we ventured outside more than usual.
Sadie continued her fascination with bubbles.
---------------------------
The Easterhaus fam came to visit for a whole week! and played hard. We love them so very much - these are our people. We ate A LOT of meals and snacks together
Our month was crazy...and ridiculously fun.

With some warm weather, we ventured outside more than usual.
Sadie continued her fascination with bubbles.
---------------------------
The Easterhaus fam came to visit for a whole week! and played hard. We love them so very much - these are our people. We ate A LOT of meals and snacks together
as demonstrated by Rowan: apparently PB & J is a-w-e-s-o-m-e.
----------------------------------
On Tuesday night the girls, (Meaghan & I, plus Kristen Hanvey and our buddy, Nicole Hager from Oklahoma) headed out for dinner on the town, then a sleepover in Evergreen, at Pine Cove.

Nicole & I at dinner
----------------------------------
On Tuesday night the girls, (Meaghan & I, plus Kristen Hanvey and our buddy, Nicole Hager from Oklahoma) headed out for dinner on the town, then a sleepover in Evergreen, at Pine Cove.

Nicole & I at dinner
One of the few pictures we girls took together. Here's Meaghan with adorable Georgia (Hanvey).
----------------------------------------
Then, Ama (my mom) came to visit while Jason was gone.

She & Sadie explored McDonald's playground

and "cleaned" (or 'bak-ooom', as Sadie says).
April has been good & busy too, so I'll work hard to keep this baby current!
----------------------------------------
Then, Ama (my mom) came to visit while Jason was gone.

She & Sadie explored McDonald's playground

and "cleaned" (or 'bak-ooom', as Sadie says).
April has been good & busy too, so I'll work hard to keep this baby current!




No comments:
Post a Comment