Team Wallsterhaus: (noun) phrase coined by Jason to identify and unite our family with our best friends honorary family and kiddos; Wallace + Easterhaus = Wallsterhaus
TWICE, read that, TWICE, in the last month I've visited and had a visit from Meaghan and the boys. What a blessing. At the end of July, Sadie and I flew to Fort Collins to visit while Jon was in the Dominican Republic; last week the entire E-haus crew, Jon included, came to stay at our house, while Jack spent a week at the Pine Cove Towers camp; two weeks ago their whole family went to the Woods for family camp. Got all that?
![]() |
| Finn, the adventurer |
![]() |
| two peas (most of the time) |
a little Sonic stop, plus story time
Sadie learning to love boys and their toys

(M & I may appear a little worse for the wear here, EVERYONE had a horrible stomach tarantula (not 'bug') virus; all kids, plus mommies sick = Eew. We survived.
"Week 9" here in Tyler
Over a decade later, we call them family. We are grateful.










No comments:
Post a Comment