Yesterday, little miss and I HAD to get out of the house. So we traveled down the road to SONIC.
where we met Sarah and little (Big) Brex (who could not stop smiling at Sadie)
(Sadie was not really up for being photographed.)
Then while Brex roamed around the playground, I thought Sadie might want to get down and play..She may not like it, but why not...it can't hurt
curious...this feels different
and then...
she was fascinated
oh, did Sadie love the sand!
(she continued to pick it up and let it run through her fingers for the next twenty minutes...over and over again = So fun!) We have found new entertainment!
Then while Brex roamed around the playground, I thought Sadie might want to get down and play..She may not like it, but why not...it can't hurt
and then...
(she continued to pick it up and let it run through her fingers for the next twenty minutes...over and over again = So fun!) We have found new entertainment!


1 comment:
Sooo fun! She looks so big!
Post a Comment